Sunday, December 12, 2004

...'Carols By Barrels'...

I went out last night, at an event called, 'carols by barrels'. A whole street was blocked off, with thousands upon thousands of people drinking them selves silly and dancing the night away to bands playing their music. I'm afraid I had a little too much fun though, and my voice is a little worse for wear. As today a have to sing at a traditional 'carols by candlelight', a great Aussie tradition that occurs all around the country. Every city, and every town puts on a wonderful Christmas performances, some big and some small. But everyone is a representation of the true Aussie spirit at Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can i buy xanax online xanax to buy online no prescription - buy alprazolam online australia

Anonymous said...

What's Going dоwn і am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it
has aided me outt loads. I hope to contribute & aiid
different customers like its helped me. Goood job.

My web blog - pastillas para adelgazar saludables para embarazadas

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I simply stumbled ulon your weblog and wished
to mentrion that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
After aall I'll be subscribing in your feed and I am hoping you write once
more very soon!