Wednesday, August 23, 2006

David Tench Deserves A Fair Go

If you have not watched David Tench do not judge this show before you actually watched it, at least give David Tench a chance. This show won't be some 80's trash carbon copy, its live action animation from technology originally invented for the most successful movie of all time, 'The Lord Of The Rings". This is no copy, this is a world first, a production that seems worthy of a fair go. If you have seen it and you have some reservations, Tench's accent derives from his back-story of living in America but he is still Australian. This is a clear valid excuse for his wavering accent. The character of David Tench is made up of all the famous Australian, and the entertainment country of the world the US television hosts and media interviewers. I think people just need to get used to the concept, instead of detesting the show because of its innovative manner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.