Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Slip Sliding Away

What a crazy and hectic night. I had just finished dinner and subsequently the washing up, and I was putting varies things back in the fridge when I knocked a half can of beetroot on the carpet. “God Damn It”, I was in a panic, this shit was going to stain. I went to the sink to grab a tea towel and went ass up on what seemed to be fabric softener spilt all over the floor. A gooey purple substance was all over a canvas bag, a towel, shirt and a jumper. In between scrubbing, cleaning, washing, soaking, slipping over and sweating like hell, tonight was just dandy!!! PS: Canvas bag is no longer my hero!

2 comments:

Mish said...

Soo... did you get the beetroot out of the carpet? Because I did the same thing the other day, and nothing's getting it out. Beetroot is no longer my hero.

Ash The Aussie said...

Yeah I did, I grabbed some washing powder and put it all over the stain and scrubbed like a monkey!!!

Brought this spray stuff and now its all gone!!!!