Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blog Name Mix UP

I Blog name, Aussie Blogs was created all the way back in the year 2004. It was a time before blogs were popular in Australia and the world, and I was proud to snatch such a cool name for my blog. I see though the name Aussie Blogs or Australian Blogs has been used for sites indexing blogs, blog searching engines or what not. So I think my blog gets passed over for being a blogger publisher, indexers, or search engine site. I AM A BLOGGER, HERE ME, HERE ME NOW!!! Ok got that’s off my chest. I would also like to ask blog viewers out there, why don’t you people comment every now and then. I mean I know your there, but no hello, how rude!

2 comments:

Mjr Payne said...

i think i'm the only one reacting till now right?

Ash The Aussie said...

Yes, yes you are, and thanks for your comments. I know a lot of people visit my blog, but not many comment. I appreciate your feedback.